27th Annual AIA Desert Classic Volleyball Tournament Volleyball (Sand) · Co-Ed Recreational
- Team Fees
- Regular 175.0 per team
Tournament Information: - 2017 AIA Phoenix Metro Tournament Information
Check-in: 9:00 a.m.
Play begins at 9:30 a.m.
Completion: Approximately 5:00 p.m.
Click here for Location Info --> Scottsdale Ranch Park
Format: - AIA Team Roster
Captains can now upload the team roster during the registration process. Please have your form ready with team member names, shirt sizes and signatures.
6 Coed - May play with 4, 5 or 6 players
(Minimum of 1 Female required)
(Maximum of 8 players allowed on roster)
- Fee includes a minimum of 2 qualifier games, which will seed the teams for a double elimination tournament to follow.
- All team members (maximum of 6) will receive tournament tee shirts. Additional shirts subject to availability.
- Medals will be awarded to all players of the 1st and 2nd place teams, as well as commemorative plaques to the 1st and 2nd place team sponsors.
- All games will be officiated with Tournament Director and support staff on site.
Rules: - AIA Tournament Rules
USA Volleyball/Sand Sports Rules apply unless otherwise noted.
- Players will be provided lunch which includes bottled water and/or soda.
- Please remember to bring sun screen to the event. If you do forget, we will have sunscreen for the players at the check-in table.
- Team Captains can now purchase Non-player food and drink tickets during the registration process.
Food Tickets: $7.00 each
Drink Tickets: $0.50 each
AIA Desert Classic Mail-in Registration Form